Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Skating Annie ClipArt

Skating Annie Clip Art.
Can you skate ? I can't - ......
weak ankles and too chicken !!
LOL but Annie makes it look fun doesn't she ?
I'be so so bruised up if I even tried skating
that no one would recognize me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can purchase Annie in the shop by clicking on the image above
or clicking here: Crafty Delight

But Is not Annie just cute, cute, cute ?
And we know she is not going to fall and go boom ~ -
she's perfect for layouts, quick pages, brag books etc.

Skating Annie comes in one image file
but there are 3 different formats all together.
Gif, Png and pspimage.

Thanks for looking !
Hugs
TammyJo

P.s. See you tomorrow with more items -
I am about ready to fall off my chair here.
When it hit - it hit hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment